SICK introduces the IN3000 Direct to its portfolio of inductive safety switches. Available in two cylindrical versions and two OSSD safety capable outputs with approval for performance level d, the safety switches are ideal solutions for safe position monitoring.
Inductive safety switches detect the presence or absence of metal, recognising whether the machine components are in a safe position or have already moved beyond it. The non-contact design of safety switches makes them free from wear and particularly suitable for use in harsh environments.
The cylindrical safety switches also require significantly less maintenance than electro-mechanical position switches.
In addition to reliable function, the IN3000 Direct series inductive safety switches offer easy integration and fast response.
Key features of IN3000 Direct inductive safety switches:
- Available in small and robust M12 and M18 cylinder housings with 4-pin M12 plug connectors
- Flush and non-flush mounting positions
- Suited for operating distances up to 8mm
- LEDs visualise sensor status, allowing quick functional diagnosis on location
- Fast response time with the ability to output direct signals to a safety controller in less than a millisecond to stop dangerous machine movements