Encoders from SICK
Use absolute encoders when the position data must be retained after loss of power.
- Absolute Singleturn Encoders are used when the full range of motion in the application occurs within one full revolution (360°) of the encoder shaft
- Singleturn encoders range includes: AFS60/ ARS60/ ARS20/ ARS25/ AFS/AFM60 EtherNet/IP/ AFS/AFM60 EtherCAT/ AFS/AFM60 PROFINET
- Multiturn encoders are recommended for applications involving multiple revolutions of the encoder shaft
- Multiturn encoders range includes: AFS/AFM60 EtherNet/IP and Absolute Multiturn Encoders- Fixed count AFM60/A3M60/ATM60/ ATM90
Use an incremental encoder when retention of absolute position upon power loss is not required. Hub Shaft/ Hollow Shaft Incremental Encoders as well as Light Duty and Special Purpose Incremental Encoders are available.
DFS60 Incremental Encoders
- High resolution and freely programmable to accommodate any value from 1 to 65,536 pulses per revolution (PPR)
- Output voltage and zero set position programming via software interface
- Operating temperature of up to 100˚ C
- Combines user-defined resolutions and simple installation to create custom resolutions simply with a click
- Contains CoreTech®, an unparalleled blend of custom-designed OPTO-ASIC technology and a modular mechanical concept
- Heavy duty for use with traditional code disk technology and to last under tough environmental conditions
Use linear encoders to measure incremental or absolute position along any axis.
- Linear encoders can be used in applications up to 1.7 kilometers long
Wire-draw encoders are linear-to-rotational, industrial motion conversion modules, coupled with encoder feedback, to provide cost-effective linear position measurement solutions that precisely fit your requirements.
- Range includes: EcoLine – BCG/PFG, Highline: BTF/ PRF, Compact: BKS/XKS/PKS