These torque sensors are particularly suitable for screw driving assembly operations and are predominantly employed as in-line torque sensors.
Robust and easy to use the 4501A rotating torque sensors are ideal instruments for precise and low-priced measurement of torque and torque angles. The universal versions with rounded shaft ends can be used wherever torque has to be measured intermittently or at low speed.
Power is supplied and the measurement signal transferred between the rotating shaft and the case via high-grade, durable slip rings.
Other features of the 4501A rotating torque sensors include:
- Strain gage full bridge system
- Shunt calibration
- Measurement of torque in either direction of rotation
- Short term speed peaks to 3 000 1/min
- Robust and reliable design
- Small and handy
- Long service life
- Resistant to high acceleration
- Optional rotational angle measurement