Mecmesin, represented in Australia by SI Instruments introduces the MultiTest xt top load testers for plastic bottles and containers.
Containers during filling, capping and storage can be subject to considerable vertical loading causing loss of strength, deformity and eventual collapse. Top load testing measures the resistance of the containers to compressive load to the point where they deform or collapse.
MultiTest xt top load testing equipment is designed for simple operation and features a touch screen interface with one-touch favourite test program selection and quick changeover to different size containers, making rapid testing easy.
Key features of MultiTest xt top load testers:
- Simple operation with touchscreen interface
- Multiple levels of password-protected access
- ‘Master’ users have full access to all the test set-up and reporting functions
- ‘Operators’ can perform pre-defined ‘read-only’ tests, preventing changes to test parameters
- Touch screen tablet PC has its own reporting and storage facilities with automatic capturing of top load and free height
- Tablet PC can also be connected to the network via WiFi and Ethernet connections
- Results or raw data can be exported directly to Microsoft Excel