Mecmesin’s new touch-screen controlled torque testers are now available in Australia and New Zealand through SI Instruments .
Rated to 10Nm, the Vortex-xt completes Mecmesin’s range of three motorised torque testing systems, including the basic Vortex-d and the top-of-the-line Vortex-i computer-controlled test systems.
Designed to bring quality control measurement straight to the point of manufacture, Vortex-xt torque testers can be easily set up, allowing manufacturers to test clockwise and counter-clockwise torques of packaging components, such as the application and release torque of screw closures with merely two clicks of the touch-screen interface.
Utilising colour-coded results, the large, clear display on the Vortex-xt torque testers enables easy identification of pass/fail sample conformance.
Vortex-xt torque testers enable quick routine measurements with detailed results and reporting capabilities.
Results data of the test can be viewed live for observational purposes while multiple test results can be studied in tabulated form for in-depth analysis.
Key features of Vortex-xt motorised torque testers:
- Enables manufacturers to make instant sample checks on their products
- Minimal set-up time and training requirement
- Touch-screen control for user-friendly operation
- Large clear display to view test results
- Up to 5 frequently used tests can be easily stored for quick access and initiation by different users
- Password protection allows ‘administrators’ to alter test set-up and template design, avoiding accidental changes to programmable functions
- Can also be programmed for special one-off test routines