SI Instruments Occupational Health & Safety offer Basic Force Gauge, which is robust, easy to use and suitable for shop floor applications. Mecmesin Limited manufacture force and torque gauges for quality control applications in manufacturing.
Following are the features of basic force gauge:
- Six models from 10N to 2500N capacity
- Data capture rate 1000Hz
- Accuracy +/-0.25% F.S.D. +/-1 L.S.D
- Resolution 1 Part in 5000
- Peak load hold for tension and compression
- RS 232 and Mitutotyo output
- Programmable automatic switch off
- Backlight display possible
- Reversible display (upside down)
- A range of fixtures and accessories
- CE approved
Mecmesin Limited’s BFG is an easy to use, high specification force gauge, used to measure force in both tension and compression. It is a versatile instrument that can be hand held or mounted on a test stand. The load cell is mechanically and electronically overload protected.
Mecmesin Limited’s BFG is standard fitted with an RS 232 computer output, which can be interfaced to DataPlot charting software. Mecmesin Limited’s BFG is fitted with an output for further communications to the PC. It can be interfaced to the EasyPlot charting software.