Kistler Staiger Mohilo Electric Motor Test stands, available from SI Instruments , involves a modular design that uses 4-quadrant active brakes to torque load electric motors from 0.01 up to 25,000 Nm. All the electric motors have been tested with a power range from 2 W to 500 kW, and speed range up to 120,000 rpm.
Features and benefits of these Electric Motor Test stands:
- High precision power analyser for electronic data logging and data evaluation.
- The modular software allows simulations to be introduced.
- Standard and customised software packages.
- Optimal project handling.
- The electric motor test stands are fitted with a mounting table with lifting mechanisms for various electric motor sizes.