The Kistler Staiger Mohilo DMF/P A300 single-channel force/displacement measuring systems, available from SI Instrument s, have been specifically designed to monitor interference press fits.
The A300 single-channel force/displacement measuring systems can be fitted on new or existing press systems to simultaneously measure press force and stroke distance. The force v distance graph is then evaluated by the A300 by adjustable tolerance windows that can be configured by the user.
The following are some of the specifications of these force/displacement measuring systems:
- Forward-backward measurements.
- Traction-compression applications.
- Possibility of 4-quadrant measurement.
- 32 setpoint records.
- 8 evaluation functions/windows per setpoint record.
- Graphically editable windows.
- Multilingual menu.
- Additional window types: Hysteresis, breakpoint, gradient, speed, selective teach-in operation.
- Online- and offline evaluations.
- Statistics with protocol functions.
- Logging of measurement results (I-P.M., Q-DAS, csv, txt, ...).
- 100 curve memories, 1 000 measured value memories (can be extended by memory extension).
- Self monitoring and diagnosis.
- Open system for later extensions through modular design.
- Ethernet 10/100 MBit/s for cross linking.
- Fieldbus interfaces (optional).
- PS/2 keyboard interface for simple operation.
- Web server for visualization, modification and filing as well as remote-control by PC via Ethernet.
- Network interconnectivity.
- Master sample/master check