Type 4503A dual range torque sensors feature a second measuring range and are ideal for applications with a high peak torque and moderate operating torque.
Dual range torque measurement sensors offer the advantage of range switching, enabling highly accurate measurement of peak and operating torques.
Dual range torque sensors offer two key advantages:
- Natural overload protection of smaller range because of special design
- One sensor for two separately calibrated measuring ranges
Type 4503A torque sensors are primarily used in automotive and vehicle engineering in addition to aeronautical industry, mechanical and process plant engineering as well as electric motor manufacturing.
The dual range torque sensors find universal application in development laboratory, production or quality assurance areas.
Type 4503A torque sensors are typically used for testing of electric motors, generators, drive performance as well as measurement of transmission or spindle drive friction at manual workstations or in networked, automated production cells.
- Rated torque: 0.2 to 5000 Nm
- Ratio for second range: 1:10 or 1:5 of rated torque
- Accuracy class in standard measuring range: 0.1
- Accuracy class in the extended measuring range: 0.2
- Integral speed sensor
- Serial data output RS-232C for torque signals