The Conductive-Plastic Position Transducers Type TRS from SI Instruments employ conductive-plastic resistance and collector tracks to provide direct means of measuring position.
An important and special feature of these position transducers is their robust, industry-proven method of construction. Of particular significance is the double bearing arrangement which really comes into its own when side forces are met. Also, the TRS transducers feature an outstanding linearity up to 0.075 % and DIN standard gauging end double bearing system on shaft insensitive to shock and vibration.
The following are some of the key specifications of the Conductive-Plastic Position Transducers Type TRS:
- Housing: aluminium, anodized
- Actuating shaft: stainless steel with anti-rotationdevice, inside thread M 2.5
- Gauging head: stainless steel with external M 2.5thread and hardened ball point
- Bearings: both ends in DU sleeves
- Wiper assembly: precious metal multi-finger wiper, elastomer-damped
- Resistance element: conductive plastic
- Electrical connection: miniature-plug and socket, 5 poles