SEW-EURODRIVE presents a new and versatile range of high performance, energy-efficient frequency inverters designed to offer variable control modes of various motor types.
Suitable for a wide range of drive solutions across diverse applications, the new MOVITRAC LTP B frequency inverters have been designed for universal use offering excellent motor control of both induction and permanent-magnet synchronous motors (with or without encoder feedback).
Delivering up to 200% torque from zero speed, the MOVITRAC LTP B is a logical choice for applications with inherent high starting torque characteristics including conveyors, crushers, winders and mixers.
The new MOVITRAC LTP B frequency inverters are available with a high degree of protection throughout the complete power range, providing an efficient solution for various industries.
The easy to install, reliable and efficient frequency inverters are also available in six frame sizes and two housing variants to suit cabinet mounting and field mounting requirements.
Key features of MOVITRAC LTP B frequency inverters:
- Multiple control options including an energy saving function provide performance and energy efficiency
- Extensive I/O and communication interfaces ensure quick and efficient integration into different control systems
- Intuitive parameter structure with standard factory settings and an integrated keypad shorten commissioning process
- Available in six frame sizes from 0.75 kW to 160 kW for a supply voltage of 230V or 400V
- Available in 2 housing variants: IP20 for cabinet mounting and IP55 field mounting suitable for challenging conditions
- Dedicated ‘Safe Torque Off’ binary input immediately disables the drive in emergency conditions