SEW-EURODRIVE industrial gear service centres offer a complete service portfolio designed to restore industrial gear units to their original condition.
CDS, the Complete Drive Service from SEW-EURODRIVE ensures that only genuine parts together with approved manufacturing procedures are employed in every rebuild, which also comes with a comprehensive 12-month warranty.
SEW-EURODRIVE specialists will provide assistance from start-up through to modernisation, even for non-SEW-EURODRIVE gear units at any SEW service centre.
SEW-EURODRIVE manufactures gear motors, industrial gear units, drive electronics and drive automation for a wide range of applications.
Capabilities of SEW-EURODRIVE industrial gear service centres:
- Overhaul and repair of SEW-EURODRIVE IG gearboxes
- Assembly and alignment of new drive assemblies
- No-load testing for gearboxes
- 10T overhead travelling crane and 1.25T jib crane
- 100T Roll-Bed press
- Portable hydraulic puller and parts freezer
- 45kW large capacity electric oven
- Induction heater
- No-load test rig for gear boxes
- Wash bay and parts washer
- Complete service for industrial gear units from one source
- Delivery and repair program encompasses couplings, oil cooler, sensors and motors
- Prevention of unscheduled production downtimes in conjunction with other CDS modules
- Maintenance and overhaul of non-SEW-EURODRIVE products
- High availability of spare parts
- Professional maintenance, overhaul and modification, saving cost and time
- Comprehensive 12-month parts and labour warranty