The Direct Repair Service offered by SEW-EURODRIVE Service Centres aims to restore SEW products to their original condition using genuine parts together with approved manufacturing procedures.
Since SEW-EURODRIVE’s Direct Repair Service does not compromise any repair process, every rebuild comes with a comprehensive 12-month warranty. Original performance and maximum reliability is assured with every rebuild of SEW products.
SEW-EURODRIVE manufactures gear motors, industrial gear units, drive electronics and drive automation for a wide range of applications.
SEW-EURODRIVE Service Centres offer:
- Inspection and analysis of damage
- Replacement of defective and affected parts
- Complete overhaul
- Express repair service on request
- Short repair times due to expertise of highly trained repair staff
- Original replacement parts direct from the manufacturer
- Reduced downtimes due to availability of express repair service
- Comprehensive 12-month parts and labour warranty
- Evaluation of mounting positions and adjustment to consequent parts if required
- Motor brake inspection, cleaning and adjustment
- Inspection of electric motors for oil entry
- Plant audit of drive products