SEW-EURODRIVE offers a series of training programs designed to support companies in preparing their employees for their daily work by qualifying them for the varying requirements of drive technology.
The company-run training institute, DriveAcademy delivers practice-orientated and demand-specific training on state-of-the-art equipment in an excellent learning environment. The training programs combine theoretical basics with the necessary practical exercises for all-round instruction.
Training can be held on-site at the client’s facilities or at any of SEW-EURODRIVE Service Competence Centres in the area. These training centres are particularly suited for hands-on exercises using multifunctional training models.
Each training program is designed for specific target groups including design engineers, project planners, maintenance engineers, startup engineers, maintenance and repair staff as well as trainers.
Seminars are offered by SEW-EURODRIVE in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane, as well as Perth and Adelaide on request.
SEW-EURODRIVE DriveAcademy Training Programs for 2012
- Project planning for non-controlled drives (2 days)
- Project planning for controlled drives (3 days)
- Project planning for servo drives (2 days)
MOVIDRIVE and MOVITRAC B
- Drive systems with MOVIDRIVE B – functionality, parameter setting and program (5 days)
- MOVIDRIVE B – operation, start-up and troubleshooting (3 days)
- MOVIDRIVE and IPOSplus programming (2 days)
- MOVIDRIVE B – synchronous operation control DRS (1 day)
- MOVIDRIVE B – IPOSplus communication (1 day)
- MOVITRAC B – operation, startup and troubleshooting (1 day)
MOVI–PLC and Decentralized drive systems
- Control Technology with MOVI-PLC – basics and motion control (3 days)
- DOP11B – programming and diagnostics (1 day)
- MOVIMOT and MOVI-SWITCH – operation, startup and fault repair (1 day)
Maintenance, repair and condition monitoring
- Maintenance and repair of SEW gear motors (2 days)
- Condition monitoring systems for preventative maintenance (2 days)