PM130 Plus Power Meter Series from SATEC (Australia) have flexible modules which can be added in the field. Four optically isolated status digital inputs are provided for status monitoring, pulse counting, external power demand period, and time synchronization, monitoring external contacts and receiving pulses from energy, water, and gas meters.
Features of PM130 Plus Power Meters:
- Provision of two electro-mechanical or solid-state relay outputs (RO) for alarms and controls, and for output energy pulses;
- Unlatched, latched and pulse operations, failsafe operation for alarm notifications;
- Programmable pulse width;
- direct remote relay control through Communications;
- 1-cycle update time.
- Relay Outputs (2 FORM A) Two (2) SPST Form A, dry contacts or SS Relays Energy pulsing output.
- Alarming application from programmable set point triggers.
- Manual control via communication command