SATEC (Australia) Pty Ltd offers the PM130 PLUS power meter series including the DI/DO relay power meters featuring flexible modules that can be added in the field.
Four optically isolated status digital inputs are provided in these multifunction DI/DO relay power meters for status monitoring, pulse counting, external power demand period and time synchronisation as well as monitoring external contacts and receiving pulses from electrical, water and gas meters.
Key features of DI/DO relay power meters include:
- Programmable de-bounce time
- 1-ms scan time
- Provision of two electro-mechanical or solid-state relay outputs (RO) for alarms and controls as well as output energy pulses
- Unlatched, latched and pulse operations
- Failsafe operation for alarm notifications
- Programmable pulse width
- Direct remote relay control through communications
- 1-cycle update time
- Relay outputs (2 FORM A), two SPST Form A, dry contacts or SS relays energy pulsing output
- Alarming application from programmable set point triggers
- Manual control via communication command
- 16 programmable set points for alarming