SAP AG has announced the availability of the third wave of its CRM on-demand solutions, successfully meeting its quarterly product roadmap laid out in February.
With the new SAP Service on-demand solution, service managers can quickly consolidate and track service tickets, establish rule-based escalations for fast follow-up, and better adhere to service-level agreements to help improve customer satisfaction and loyalty.
SAP also unveiled additional capabilities for the existing SAP CRM on-demand solutions, including new sales automation features for product and quotation management.
The new customer service capabilities in the SAP Service on-demand solution include:
* Service Ticket Management – allowing service agents to manage customer service tickets comprehensively, comply with service-level agreements and increase customer satisfaction. The solution enables multi-level categorisation, rule-based service-level determination and due-date calculation, as well as rule-based service ticket distribution to service teams.
* Rule-Based Service Ticket Distribution – enabling service ticket distribution based on priority, status, product and account type.
* Service Level Monitoring – helping agents specify the business time frame of service availability to better track and improve compliance with service level agreements (SLA).
Ongoing improvements to the SAP Sales on-demand solution include new capabilities that allow sales managers to better identify and price specific product offerings to meet customer requests using:
* Product Support – allows detailed product information to be quickly uploaded from and integrated directly into mySAP ERP, enabling product definitions and attributes to be easily accessed and leveraged in all facets of sales, marketing and service processes.
* Quotation Management – empowers sales professionals to quickly assign products to customer quotes, track quotations issued to customers, manage pricing and discounts, and export all quotes to Excel spreadsheets to ease quote management and increase overall order acceptance rates.
The SAP CRM on-demand solutions provide customers with flexible deployment options and a shared code base across on-premise, on-demand and hybrid models, supporting both quick time-to-value and strategic CRM initiatives, and allowing customers to chose the right CRM solution to meet their business needs.
British Gas Business (BGB), a leading supplier of energy to businesses in the UK, has adopted the SAP CRM on-demand solution.