Rydell Industrial (Belting) Co , specialist stockist and distributor of the complete Gates range of industrial belts, can now supply the new Gates Quad-Power 111 notched raw edge narrow section V-belts.
This new range of belts is Gates new generation raw edge V-belt, an improved belt that outperforms all similar sized belt drives in a wider range of applications, yielding cost advantages and greater design freedom for engineers.
Gates Quad-Power 111 V-belts feature:
- extended temperature range: from -40ºC up to +110ºC
- extraordinary power capacity: at least 15% higher power ratings than Gates Quad-Power 11 belts
- substantially reduced noise level
- high dimensional precision. All sizes meet Gates UNISET tolerances and can be installed without matching
- smooth running operation
- minimal belt tension loss
- long and trouble free service life reducing replacement and maintenance costs
- environment friendly: halogen free (e.g. chlorine); and
- significantly better resistance to static ageing.
Put together, these benefits result in a top quality, high performance, low maintenance V-belt drive that reduces the material and labour cost of maintenance, while at the same time improving uptime and productivity.