Rydell supplies Rapplon Ultrafold quick splice belts for the carton folding industry
Conveyor belts specialist, Rydell Industrial (Belting) Co offers ‘Ultrafold’ carton folding belts featuring Ammeraal Beltech’s innovative energy saving quick splice construction.
Ultrafold quick splice belts incorporate an energy efficient core and compounds that outperform standard belts in both efficiency and durability in a wide variety of carton folding applications.
Laboratory tests conducted on Ultrafold quick splice belts confirm an increase in belt life of up to 4 times in applications on modern high speed carton folding equipment. Additionally, a 500% increase in belt edge wear resistance over the competition has been observed, significantly reducing replacement frequency when using Ultrafold quick splice belts.
Key performance features of Ultrafold quick splice belts:
- Provides up to 35% energy savings
- Superior cover grip and ink resistance
- High strength true running design
- Stable no-fray wear resistant core provides up to 5 times wear resistance
- Easily spliced in less than 3 minutes onsite using special Quick-Splice (QSP) joining equipment without glues or adhesives
- Belt longevity requires fewer belts to be purchased
- Up to 4 times faster splicing
- Cuts maintenance time and expense
- Improves productivity and throughput
- Reduces equipment operating costs
- Lowers energy consumption