Rapplon Ultrafold tapes are designed to deliver quality folded signatures free of scoring, smearing or damage. A variety of constructions and styles are available to meet the various folder performance demands.
The new TT E9 Q print folding tape features exclusive ‘tri-ply’ fabric construction providing a consistent carrying surface without the need for tensioning adjustments during the service life of the belt.
- Like-new friction is maintained throughout the service life, resulting in consistent, high-quality signatures
- Frequent cleaning of silicone and contaminants is eliminated
- Saves time and money with reduced print tape usage
- Maximises productivity with higher equipment speeds
- Reduces required maintenance intervals
- Doubles service life
- Superior resistance to silicone and contamination build-up
- Consistent and constant friction
- Quick and easy splicing
- Reduced belt consumption
- Proper handling and precise folding
- Virtually eliminates maintenance adjustments
- Reduced replacement frequency
- Improved productivity and yield