Cog-Veyor is a tough conveyor belt suitable for many applications. It is appropriate for full food contact, is bacteria-free and performs well in raw food applications. These belts require minimal tension and work to their maximum pulling power, whatever the application.
Cog-Veyor eliminates mis-tracking problems and provides no hinges or crevasses where bacteria can build. Cog-Veyor’s PCW belting offers tremendous shock absorption. It does not require large pulley diameters to accommodate bulky, wide cleats, while it is further enhanced with food grade UHMW sprockets and idlers.
Cog-Veyor belts can also accommodate a far greater range of applications than modular or traditional belting, while featuring reduced noise levels compared to other belts. Furthermore, the design minimises the effects of stretch and can handle a significant temperature range, depending on the application.
Key benefits of Cog-Veyor conveyor belts:
- Positive drive
- Adaptability to hex, round and square shafts
Some reasons Cog-Veyor outperforms the competition:
- Provides impressive pulling power using open tooth sprockets that intermesh with dual drive lugs on the bottom side of the belt, especially in wet and dry applications
- Self-cleaning sprockets prevent material build-up
- Lower manufacturing costs; eliminates high cost of customised machined pulleys
- Greatly reduce maintenance and clean-up costs
- Significant cost savings due to exceptionally long belt life