Also known as lagging, Rydell’s covering materials can be bonded to virtually any industrial base belt such as timing belts, Rapplon flat belts, conveyor belts, endless woven fabric belts, poly-V belts and V-belts.
Rydell’s range of covering materials consists of more than 60 different types divided into four product segments: Rubber, PU and PVC, Cellular, and special covering materials.
The covering materials are based on bonding methods, custom fabrication, pulley diameters, temperature range, co-efficient of friction, colours and chemical resistance among other guidelines. Excellent mechanical and chemical properties together with special fabrication techniques lead to high-performance operation and precision, allowing belts to be customised for specific applications.
Rydell’s range of covering materials:
- Materials from very soft to extremely hard
- Materials with cellular, fabric, felt or solid compositions
- Materials with extremely high grip or very low grip
- Materials with anti-microbial and food quality characteristics
- Materials with high oil, fat and chemical resistance
- Materials with excellent abrasion, tear and wear resistance