Conveyor belts specialist, Rydell Industrial (Belting) Co introduces the Uni QNB and Uni M-QNB plastic modular belts from Uni Chains for the corrugated sheet and cardboard industry.
A major part of the corrugated sheet and cardboard industry still works with traditional roller tracks, belt over roller and roller-slat chain conveyor combinations, which can present numerous problems such as stack creep, stack instability, snagging and toppling of stacks.
Traditional handling systems also cause lower layers in stacks to be frequently written off because of contact pressure points and running marks. This can result in significant production losses and wasted goods that cannot be reused.
Other consequences include lengthy production standstills while re-erecting toppled stacks and potential for accidents when personnel try to stand or walk across static or moving roller conveyors.
Uni QNB and Uni M-QNB plastic modular belts are designed to improve productivity, safety and efficiency in the corrugated board industry.
These plastic modular belts can reduce transport damage and prevent product wastage in the industry.
Conveyor solutions from Uni-Chains can:
- Lower the costs of transport damage
- Ensure flatness of the support of the sheets
- Reduce possibility of the bottom sheets creeping out of the stack
- Reduce waste of bottom sheets
- Prevent narrow sheet stacks from tilting
- Increase safety for personnel walking across conveyors
Advantages of Uni modular belt systems:
- Strong, reliable and simple conveyor medium
- Assembled from hinged modules in brick-layered pattern
- Available in different widths, lengths, pitches and surface types
- Suitable for heavy-duty applications with loadings of up to 1200kg/m² in operation
- Smooth running speeds up to 40m/min with soft start and stop
- Long service lifetime and low maintenance requirement
- Clean flat surfaces for improved product quality