Conveyor belts specialist, Rydell Industrial (Belting) Co presents the Uni RTB roller top modular belts from the Ammeraal Beltech/ Uni Chains product range.
The new Uni RTB plastic modular belts offer a highly flexible and reliable handling solution for conveying products. The Uni RTB offers numerous options for roller positioning, making it one of the smartest straight running modular belts in the market.
Uni RTB roller top modular belts find application in several industries. For instance, Uni RTB is suitable for multiple applications in the tyre and rubber industries including as collector belt of finished tyres from vulcanising/ curing presses, final finish tyre handling, sorting, merging, 90-180 degree turning, tyre accumulation, semi-products handling and rubber tape slitting equipment.
Key features of Uni RTB plastic modular belts:
- Pinless Snap-Link design enables easy assembling and provides product reliability
- Eliminates jams, line shortages and product damage
- Rollers allow simultaneous handling of many product sizes without controls or manual adjustments
- Simple and easy maintenance for the rollers
- Flexible roller positioning in six variants: 0, 30, 60, 90, 120 and 150 degrees
Uni RTB M1 roller top modular belts feature the rollers extending on one side of the belt at the top. Accumulation rollers provide less friction between the belt and the conveyed product, and ensure the best possible sideways loading of the belt.
Uni RTB M2 roller top modular belts have the rollers extending on two sides of the belt, at the top and at the bottom. When the belt rollers are rotating, the conveyed products will move faster than the belt. When the belt rollers do not rotate, the conveyed product will travel at belt speed.