Being the exclusive Australian distributor for Ammeraal Beltech, Rydell Industrial (Belting) Co is now offering a complete package of high quality process belts to suit the corrugated board industry.
The corrugator board range includes AmDryer, a top dryer belt and AmTrac, a bottom traction belt designed to fulfil all application requirements.
- Energy saving due to less power requirement at the drive motor
- Releases steam faster than standard belt types
- Improved finished board quality
- Considerable savings on paper and glue costs
- Strong and non-marking splice of equal thickness
- Excellent tracking properties, abrasion resistant
Benefits of AmDryer:
- Quick drying for a higher quality finish
- Fast and controllable steam release
- Suitable for most flute types and sizes
- Energy saving
- Improved health and safety
- Significant reduction of running costs
Within the corrugator belting range, AmDryer and AmTrac belts are used instead of standard belts.
- Lighter weight belt
- Lower coefficient of friction between belt and pressure plates
- Less belt tension required
- Less pressure required by pressure plates
- Very high friction top surface for positively driving and feeding the board to the cut off process
- Temperature resistant polyester felt with hard wearing light blue silicone top coating
- Special non-marking splice with flap cover and titanium hooks for longer belt life