Modern high speed sausage production demands reliable machine components that offer flexibility, hygiene, speed and long service life. Belts are an integral part of this requirement.
Rydell’s new range of sausage manufacturing belts is used in pairs in a caterpillar arrangement. The integral radius of each belt forms a circular moving pocket that grips the sausage and transports the continuous links away from the filling head.
The belt construction consists of a highly flexible Silam cover on a polyurethane aramide reinforced timing belt. Anti-microbial additives in the cover support HACCP programs. In order to work efficiently in sausage processing machines, the belts are machined precisely.
The belts are available in nine different specifications to meet product variations such as length, width and weight, enabling manufacturers to produce all types of sausages efficiently and accurately in a uniform shape.
Key benefits of Rydell’s sausage manufacturing belts:
- Precise manufacturing ensures interchangeability with OEM components
- Highly flexible cover ensures maximum productivity and belt life even at reduced ambient temperatures
- Damage to the sausages will reduce considerably due to the gentle linking process and constant transport
- Anti-microbial additive supports HACCP programs
- Sealed edges protect the aramide reinforcement and eradicate possible product contamination
- Silam cover ensures high grip in cold and wet conditions