Conveyor belting specialist company Rydell Industrial (Belting) Co is pleased to introduce to the Australian market a range of PU-SAFE metal detectable cords and belts.
Fast moving polyurethane belts used in food processing are subject to wear and abrasion. BEHA FDA compliant belting is produced in an easy to identify blue colour making it easy to see.
Our new line of metal detectable food grade belting takes this range to the next step in food safety. PU80A SAFE belts are made of a special thermoplastic recipe that allows very small particles to be detected by most standard metal detection equipment used in the food industry.
Metal detection with PU 80 A SAFE:
- FDA/EC compliant
- Used in dry and wet applications
- Allows small pieces to be detected
- Ensures food safety by reducing the risk of contamination
- Available in round, ve, flat and special profiles to order
- Highest safety through detectability