Rydell Industrial (Belting) Co has available blue food grade round and V-belts for safe and secure transport.
In most industries and especially the food industry, Rydell has the application knowledge and product range to be your perfect partner.
With a full range of belting products, Rydell and its major exclusive suppliers are able to provide well considered solutions for all belting processes. For many processing applications in the food industry, food grade polyurethane and polyester round and V belts are able to fulfil the application requirements.
- Easy to clean non-migrating surface
- Food grade belts comply with EC 1935/2004 and FDA standards
- Blue colour for easy food pollution detection
- High durability in wet areas
- Good hydrolysis resistance and stability against microbes
- Very good weldability
- Fast, simple installation
- Long belt life, also in wet or oily conditions
- Less production downtime; no need for disassembly
- Reduced inventory costs as it is not necessary to store belts of different lengths
- Food processing as topping
- Transport systems
- Cooling lines
- Packaging lines