As the market leader in industrial belting, Rydell supplies a premium quality range of adhesive and non-adhesive PTFE Teflon coated fibreglass tapes to satisfy all industry demands.
Rydell’s tapes consist of a glass fabric carrier coated with PTFE. They combine the excellent properties of PTFE with the mechanical strength and thermal stability of glass cloth. They are available in a variety of thicknesses and widths to suit a wide variety of applications.
Applications of PTFE Teflon tapes:
- Heat sealing applications in the packaging industry for covering sealing jaws in packaging machines
- Non-stick sealing surface on poly bag sealers and packaging equipment
- Guide rails
- Chute linings
- Non-stick roller coverings
- Package and tray sealing
- Anti-stick dough processing
- Applications where a very slippery surface is required