VFFS bagging machines are used to pack products such as sweets, cheese, coffee, tea, snacks, biscuits and macaroni among others.
Two pull down belts are typically used per machine on opposite sides of the forming tube. The belts pull down the plastic, paper or foil films over a metal tube to form a bag, which is then filled and sealed.
Featuring a high abrasion-resistant surface with non-marking properties, the pull down belts offer optimum grip against the packing material.
The belts are often perforated for vacuum-assisted operation.
Key advantages of Rydell pull down belts:
- Equal thickness over entire belt length and width
- Comprehensive range of top cover materials
- Silicone, rubber or PU seamless top cover
- Timing belt substrate for exact run
- Abrasion-resistant, non-marking surface
- Optimum grip against packing material
- Precise fabrication with grooves, perforations and slots