Rydell Industrial (Belting) Co is a stockist/distributor for a comprehensive range of Gates industrial belts.
Part of the Gates range is the Polychain GT Carbon belt drive systems.
Gates Polychain GT Carbon – out with the mess, downtime and expense.
Unlike rubber synchronous belts the unique construction of Polychain GT Carbon belts allows them to easily cope with wet or washdown applications and environments.
Stainless steel sprockets and bushings together with Polychain GT Carbon belts are ideal wet drive solutions.
Benefits of Gates Polychain GT Carbon belt systems:
- 400% greater capacity than HTD belts
- 5% energy savings over V-belts
- 99% efficiency for life of the drive
- Cut and maintenance & downtime
- Reduce weight and overhung loads
- Over 120,000 possible drive combinations
- Inert to most acids, chemicals and water
Trying to reduce your energy bill? Experiencing downtime to re-tension and lubricate your roller chain? High moisture, oil or chemicals causing you problems?
Polychain GT Carbon synchronous belts are the solution.
- Width-for-width roller chain conversions
- No stretch, no lubrication, no re-tensioning
- Outlasts roller chain up to 4 to 1
- Outlasts roller chain sprockets 10 to 1
- Inside and backside idlers can be used