Conveyor belts specialist Rydell Industrial (Belting) Co introduces the Ziplink range of conveyor belting designed to join seamlessly.
Ziplink conveyor belts find application in diverse industries, offering several benefits to the user. The belting is ideal in cardboard manufacturing applications for box folding, stacking and conveying.
In wood processing applications, Ziplink conveyor belts are suitable for grinding, sanding, polishing, braking, sawing, painting and pre-compression. These belts can also be used for scanning, checking-in, collecting and aircraft loading at airports.
Ziplink conveyor belts are available in a variety of top cover materials including oil and grease-resistant nitrile rubber for use in high temperatures, abrasion-resistant nitrile carboxylated BX, natural rubber to withstand high levels of friction as well as UV and wear-resistant SBR among others.
Key benefits of Ziplink conveyor belts:
- Can be installed or replaced quickly and easily
- Lowers costs and reduces downtime
- Flexible design allows for repair or replacement of small belt sections
- Can be quickly and easily spliced without special tools or presses
- No loss of strength in the splice area
- Very low stretch polyester monofilament carcass
- Extra high lateral stability makes tracking considerably easier