Rydell Industrial (Belting) Co introduces the Uni OWL plastic modular belt range with heat and wear resistance into the Australian market.
Uni OWL high temperature shrink tunnel belts are 1” pitch belts created for applications requiring large open areas.
Together with the material properties, the open belt design with minimal contact surface provides heat resistance, easy plastic film release and good airflow.
Key features of Uni OWL shrink tunnel belts:
- Minimal friction and contact between product and belt
- Large open area for easy drainage/ airflow
- Patented non-stick belt surface
- Heat-resistant and wear-resistant
- Shrinking tunnels without the need for lubrication and black wear debris
- Bakery cooling lines
- Dewatering and cooling lines in fruit and vegetable processing