Rydell Industrial (Belting) Co introduces the new Uni-OWL plastic modular belts with heat- and wear-resistance into the Australian market.
Uni-OWL high temperature shrink tunnel belts are 1-inch pitch belts created for applications requiring large open areas.
Together with the material properties, the open belt design with minimal contact surface provides heat resistance, easy plastic film release and good airflow.
Key features of the Uni-OWL shrink tunnel belts:
- Minimal friction and contact between product and belt
- Large open area for easy drainage/ airflow
- Patented non-stick belt surface
- Heat-resistant and wear-resistant
Applications of Uni-OWL shrink tunnel belts:
- Shrinking tunnels without the need for lubrication and black wear debris
- Bakery cooling lines
- Dewatering and cooling lines in fruit and vegetable processing