Rydell Industrial (Belting) Co is able to provide Ammeraal Beltech pre-press belts for particle board production which equate to high productivity and production safety.
Ammeraal Beltech and Rydell has efficient belting solutions for all stages of wood processing.
Especially for particle board but also for MDF, HDF, OSB and plywood production the company has developed a range of belts to meet its customer's requirements.
The high performance of Ammeraal Beltech pre-press belts is already proven in many installations worldwide. The operation is based on excellent pressure resistance and meets all the requirements of the pressing process.
The new Ropanyl pre-press belts are made with a highly qualified cover surface and heavy fabric, providing maximum compressing and reliable distribution of compression.
Main features of Ammeraal Beltech pre-press belts include:
- good abrasion resistant and homogenous belt surface
- excellent antistatic properties; no build up of electronic charge
- very good chemical resistant
- resistant against high pressure and good distribution of compression
- high force / elongation value; suitable for high load and long conveyors, no re-tensioning required; and
- high performance splicing method with unique Maestro equipment.