The Ammeraal Beltech Ziplock joining program for conveyor belts ensures that splicing can be quickly done onsite without any tools.
The Ziplock joining program helps keep system downtime as low as possible, allowing users to install conveyor belts of choice without tools in less than 10 minutes with an almost invisible splice.
ZIPLINK is a special belt material available with all kinds of top cover materials and profiles, and which can be used to prepare the belt ends. The ZIPLINK material and the belt ends are connected by a finger splice. The ZIPLINK belt ends can then be made endless by inserting a plastic pin into the ZIPLINK chains
Ammeraal Beltech’s solution is fast and easy with less downtime, enabling significant cost savings.
Key advantages of the Ziplock joining program for conveyor belting:
- Splicing can be done without any tools on site
- Splice can be made in 10 minutes
- Silent splice in operation
- Enables an almost invisible splice in the belt with the top cover continuous over the splice area
- No damage to the drum
- No damage to goods being transported
- Downtime can be managed in-house, eliminating reliance on external suppliers