As the exclusive Australian agent for the very comprehensive range of Uni Chains plastic modular belting, specialist conveyor belt supplier Rydell Industrial (Belting) Co would like to introduce Uni Chains Uni Flex ASB and ASB CS to the market.
This new generation of one inch pitch radius belts with or without hold down tabs in combination with a flat or curved surface offers a unique patent design providing a very strong radius belt.
This new generation is easier to clean and combined with POM-D material, it has good release characteristics. The increased lateral stability allows fewer support strips than normal, where the bevelled edges facilitate side way loading. The improved hygienic design of this straight and side flexing belt makes it the ideal processing belt in cooling, freezing, drying or proofing applications.
Furthermore, the curved surface of the Uni Flex ASB CS belt offers a reduced contact area of 10% and a smooth transfer. In combination with a nine tooth sprocket it forms a circle allowing a scraper against the belt. On top of this it is a proven spiral belt series.
The Uni Flex ASB series increases performance in the following industries and applications:
- bakery industry including dough transport, cooling lines, internal transport metal detectors and packaging lines
- seafood applications including tray packaging lines
- meat and poultry applications including packaging lines; and
- spiral applications as proofing and freezing of croissants, cooling and resting.
Uni Flex ASB and ASB CS plastic modular belting features:
- improved strength - 60% higher than previously, so longer conveyors are possible
- standard POM-D material containing a self –lubricating component, improving non-stick characteristics and reducing friction
- easy to clean due to improved hygienic design of the hinges
- efficient product transfer and less product contact area (efficient cooling) with the curved surface type; and
- less support strips due to increased lateral stability.