The EZI barbed connector can be used to join the premium quality Rycon hollow polyurethane round cord belt to get the conveying going quickly.
Rycon EZI join belts are very elastic and particularly suitable for lead in conveyors as well as units with small deflection pulleys. The PU 75 grade of polyurethane is especially effective in the transportation of frozen goods plus general conveying of lightweight items. The main strength of EZI join belts is their energy transfer and load handling ability.
EZI join belting is available in outside diameters of 4.8mm, 6.4mm, 8mm, 9.5mm, 12.5mm and 15mm.
Key features of EZI join belting:
- Easy and fast splicing
- Superior resistance to abrasion
- Resistant to oils and grease
- High tensile strength
- Absorbs vibration and shock loads
- Easily cleaned and stored
- Wide selection of profiles and hardness
- Supplied in full rolls or cut to length