Uni GR black polyester slat chains are described as a true "drop in replacement" for stainless steel slat chains, used extensively in bakeries for the transportation of bread tins and trays.
Uni GR black polyester slat chains provide a number of advantages, including:
- less tin and tray damage (tins are expensive to replace)
- reduced noise levels over stainless chain
- less sprocket and strip wear
- greater wear and abrasion resistance compared to stainless chain
- GR polyester compound resists heat fatigue from tins
- straight "drop in" on existing straight conveyors (radius belt may require sprockets)
- easy to handle, light weight; and
- sold across Australia by Rydell.