Rydell Industrial (Belting) Co is proud to be a stockist / distributor of the comprehensive range of Gates industrial belts used in the quarry industry.
When aggregate crusher and shaker screen equipment breaks down and halts operations, the downtime can cost thousands of dollars in lost tonnage production per hour.
One way to prevent downtime is the use of high quality Gates belts on processing equipment drive systems. Belt failures occur due to six common problems:
- improper tension
- improper handling
- environmental factors; or
- drive design.
To maximise the service life of belts and belt drive systems, enhance performance, and create value for your drive investment, here's what Rydell in conjunction with Gates Australia can do to help:
- survey each belt drive at your quarry or plant
- make recommendations on belt selections and drive designs for specific applications
- provide tensioning information and demonstrate maintenance tools
- conduct a FREE Preventative Maintenance Seminar; and
- recommend belt inventories for your stockroom.
Gates Predator belt drives are extremely well suited to use in crusher equipment, having proved themselves in the toughest, dirtiest and most aggressive applications.
They have the potential to:
- reduce drive cost up to 35%
- reduce drive width up to 50%; and
- reduce drive weight up to 50%.
Gates Predator V-belts can handle 1.4-2.2 times more power than the equivalent size standard V-belt. This allows for more compact drive designs that weigh less, put less strain on costlier components, and use fewer belts, all of which can save money.