Behabelt have over 30 years of manufacturing expertise in the extrusion of high quality polyurethane and polyester profiles.
Manufactured from a high quality polyester reinforced material, Rycon Can Cable belting offers superior durability in tough can manufacturing and processing applications.
Manufactured by Behabelt from high quality thermoplastics, Rycon Can Cable belting is made using 98A duro hardness polyester, a very hard grade specifically designed for the high loading demanded in the conveying of steel cans. Belt stretch caused by the stress of accumulation is also minimised with the use of a high grade polyester reinforcement.
Rycon Can Cable belt’s construction allows its operation in a wide temperature range from -30ºC to +100ºC.
Key features of Rycon Can Cable belts:
- 9.5mm diameter and available in 150m rolls
- Generally tensioned on installation at 1-2%
- Easy and fast splicing
- Superior resistance to abrasion
- Resistant to oils and greases
- High tensile strength
- Absorbs vibration and shock loads
- Easily cleaned and stored
- Smooth finish for can accumulation
- FDA/USFDA approved