The Ammeraal Beltech anti-microbial belting range uses non-migrating materials - a unique technology based on silver ions. The belt is proven safe for human contact and effective against a broad spectrum of micro-organisms.
It will assist in:
- reducing / bringing down the counts from bacterial growth on the belt
- implementing HACCP
- enhancing hygiene; and
- inhibiting the growth of bacteria.
- anti-microbial belts with non-migrating technology which inhibit the growth of bacteria on and in the belt
- silver ions bind and inactive proteins inside cells, disrupting the ability of microbial cells to generate energy and so causing the microbes to die quickly; and
- the silver ion process is permanent, non-migrating and active against a wide range of micro-organisms such as * E.coli, * P, aeruginosa, * L, monocytogenes etc.
- bakery, biscuit and pastry
- meat and poultry, and fish processing
- confectionery and chocolate; and
- dairy industry.