Over many years Ammeraal beltech have gathered extensive knowledge of specific heavier duty applications and developed a number of standard solutions for various industries.
- metal industry – coil wrapping – the AmWrap range
- cardboard industry – tube winding – the AmTube range
- various industries – the AmSqueeze range; and
- cable industry – the AmPull range.
- endless and splice less design without any seam, giving consistent thickness and suppleness over the full belt length and eradicating any risk of splice failure
- constant line speeds, proper tracking and extended service life
- no structural variations in the fabric
- excellent tensile strength/elongation properties
- uniform strength over the entire belt length
- close tolerance in thickness and weight; and
- wide range of coatings and profiles.
The flat sheet is fed between the belts and coiling mandrel, the need to guide the sheet material ceases, the wrapper belts move away and the coiling operation continues. Once the correct length of material has been coiled, the sheet is cut off and the next coiling operation starts.