Conveyor belting specialist Rydell Industrial (Belting) Co in conjunction with Ammeraal Beltech has available a forming belt to suit the particle board industry which enables manufacturers to produce high quality panels efficiently.
The high performance of the Ammeraal Beltech forming, transfer or accelerator belt is already proven in many installations worldwide. The operation is based on high flexibility combined with transversal stability and meets all the requirements of the forming process.
Ropanyl forming belts are made of high quality fabric with a thin PU coating to provide reliable processing of wood fibres and chips.
Main features include the following:
- longitudinally flexible; suitable for transfers with small diameter pulleys
- dimensionally stable; excellent tracking properties and perfectly flat
- very good antistatic properties; no material accumulation due to build-up of electronic charge
- good abrasion and chemical resistant
- easy to clean cover surface
- high force / elongation value; suitable for high loads and long conveyors, no re-tensioning required; and
- strong splice made with unique Maestro equipment.
Benefits include the following:
- good belt performance due to the belt construction and flatness
- maintenance free
- long belt life; and
- ATEX approved.