Rydell Industrial (Belting) Co presents the Ammeraal Beltech range of hygienic gauze belts for the food industry.
The hygienic gauze belts are made of woven polyester and find wide application in the food processing industry for the processing of vegetables, potatoes, fruit and fish among others.
The Ammeraal Beltech range of hygienic gauze belts with polyester monofilaments is the proven solution for applications in the meat and poultry industry in addition to the furniture as well as rubber and tyre industries.
Offering resistance against acids and solvents, the hygienic gauze belts also have excellent drainage capabilities.
The high performance conveyor belts are produced with lateral and longitudinal strips to provide stability, and executed with guide ropes for proper tracking as well as cleats for inclined conveying.
Key features of Ammeraal Beltech hygienic gauze belts:
- Mesh opening of 5000 mu
- Excellent drainage of liquid
- Closed belt edge possible
- Resistant against acids and solvents
- Special non-food blue colour
- Excellent tracking properties
- Bordorflex sidewalls and carriers for inclined conveying possible
- Different mesh openings available
- Non-metallic endless method possible