The Uni-chains-Ammeraal Modular Belting Division has over 20 years experience with plastic spiral belting, and now Rydell Industrial (Belting) Co has formed a dedicated National Spiral Belt Team to engineer the retrofitment of steel and plastic spiral belts in bakery, food and allied industries.
Retrofitting a current spiral system or ordering a new system with a Uni Modular Plastic Spiral Belt, can:
- stop belt metal wear debris and steel lubricant contamination of products
- end stainless steel blackening of your products
- boost product yields with non-stick FDA/USDA direct contact plastic belt surfaces
- increase product throughput through greater loading capacity of lighter, stronger belts
- improve the product’s support, orientation, air flow and drainage through multiple belt surface configurations and accessories
- reduce spiral down time through reduced system wear, lower belt tension, significantly less ice and frost build up, and quick, through belt clean-ability.
- eliminating steel belt run in time, lubrication and periodic fatigue cycle “flipping”
- ending periodic wear strip and cage bar replacements
- eliminating steel belt cutting, grinding and welding.