Rydell Industrial (Belting) Co has formed a dedicated National Spiral Belt Team to engineer the retro fitting of existing steel and plastic spiral belting in bakery, food and allied industries.
It’s a proven technology which can be used it every day in applications throughout a plant. The strength, product-release, clean-ability and easy maintenance features of today’s Uni advanced thermoplastics have improved processes in straight running and radius modular belt applications for a number of years.
Uni-chains-Ammeraal Modular Belting Division has had over 20 years Global experience with Plastic Spiral Belting.
Retrofitting a current spiral system or ordering a new system with Uni Modular Plastic Spiral Belting, has a number of benefits:
- Cut maintenance time and eliminate steel belt run in time, lubrication and periodic fatigue cycle “flipping”
- Uni Modular Plastic Spiral Belting can help end periodic wear strip and cage bar replacement
- Boost product yields with non-stick FDA/USDA direct contact plastic belt surfaces
- Increase product throughput through greater loading capacity of lighter, stronger belts
- Improve a product’s support, orientation, air flow and drainage through multiple belt surface configurations and accessories
- Reduce Spiral down-time through reduced system wear, lower belt tension, significantly less ice and frost build up, and quick, through belt clean-ability
- Eliminate steel belt cutting, grinding and welding
- Stop belt metal wear debris and steel lubricant contamination of products
- End stainless steel blackening of products