The production output of a web press is decisively influenced by the capabilities of the folder, and constant reliable high-speed is of great importance. In the folder, the tapes are reliably accelerating printed and cut sheets into the collecting cylinder, also under stringent conditions.
The relative movement between the belt and the freshly printed paper is precisely absorbed by the innovative belt surfaces and the high quality finishing.
The new Rapplon web folder tapes include TTE6Q, TTE5Q, TTE9Q and PGE8SFQ, which all have their own unique features and benefits, such as:
- specifically developed to suit KBA magazine and newspaper web folders
- constant coefficient of friction during the entire lifetime
- specific surface to avoid ink smearing
- highly resistant to pare abrasion, toluol, silicone
- joining within five minutes using Rapplon quick splice tools
- less downtime
- no re-tensioning
- outperforms original equipment competitors belt
- bi-directional running
- precise fold due to high lateral stability
- suits all Cerutti folders
- extreme dimensional stability.