Rydell Industrial (Belting) Co have recently introduced Ammeraal Beltech Ultrasync belting into the Australian market.
Ultrasync belts and belting combine all the good characteristics of synthetic conveyor belts, plastic modular belts and timing belts and are also able to include a comprehensive range of fabrications.
These Ultrasync belts are ideal where there are problems with:
- belt slippage - eg wet and oily conditions
- synchronising - high speed processes with multi function
- cycle operation - start and stop function
- tracking - less tension, thus easier to track.
- positive drive, no slippage
- improved tracking
- water, oil and chemical resistant
- different cover types depending on the application
- maximum width up to 1000mm
- meets FDA requirements for the food industry
- wide range of accessories available, such as cleats, sidewall, coverings.
- synchronous conveying and positioning
- precision high speed indexing and motion
- food and confectionery conveying
- packing machines and lines
- hygienic paper production lines
- automated process lines
- vacuum applications
- wood processing lines.