Rydell Industrial (Belting) Co would like to advise that they have available the very comprehensive range of Pulldown / Drawdown belts to suit all types of vertical form fill and seal (VFFS) bagging machines, to pack different products in the food, confectionery and chemical sectors. Typical products like sweets, cheese, coffee, tea, snacks, biscuits, macaroni etc are packed using this type of equipment.
Usually there are 2 belts per machine on opposite sides of the forming tube. The belts pull down the plastic, paper or foil films over the metal tube to form a bag which is filled and sealed. We can supply these belts to suit Rovema, Bosch, Sandiacre, UVA, Hayssen, TNA, Illapak, Simionato, Iman Pack, Mesoma, Kliklok-Woodman and others.
The benefits of these Pull Down / Draw Down belts:
- Timing belt substrate for exact run
- Comprehensive range of top cover materials
- Silicone, Rubber or PU seamless top cover
- High abrasion resistance surface, non marking
- Optimum grip against packing material
- Equal thickness over entire belt length and width
- Precise fabrication: grooves, perforations, slots
- Referenced to OEM part number